ICT4LL 2018 - 11th ICT for Language Learning conference
du 08-11-2018 au 09-11-2018
Pixel (Florence, Italie)
The 11th edition of the Innovation in Language Learning International Conference promotes transnational cooperation and share good practice in the field of Language Learning and Teaching.
The Innovation in Language Learning conference is also an excellent opportunity for the presentation of previous and current language learning projects and innovative initiatives.
The topics in the Innovation in Language Learning Conference 2018 include, but are not confined to the following areas:
- ICT Based Language Teaching and Learning Approaches
- E-learning Solutions for Language Teaching and Learning
- Quality and Innovation in Language Teaching and Learning
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Language Teaching and Learning
- Recognition and Validation of Language Skills
- Language Teacher Training
- Language Learning to Support International Mobility
- Language for Specific Purposes (LSP)
- Studies in Second Language Acquisition
- Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL)
- The Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)
- The European Language Label for the Promotion of Quality in Language Learning
Les résumés des communications sont consultables en ligne.
mot(s) clé(s) :
TIC, langues vivantes