NPSE 2021 - 10th international conference on new perspectives in science education
Date : du 18-03-2021 au 19-03-2021
Appel à communications ouvert jusqu'au : 12-02-2021
Lieu : à distance
Modalité : intégralement à distance
La conférence se tient intégralement à distance.
Due to current concerns about COVID-19, the 10th edition of the New Perspectives in Science Education shifts to a Fully Virtual Conference.
We will deliver a 2 days programme of inspiring sessions in the framework of a highly interactive virtual conference experience. We will provide enhanced digital contents that will give participants greater access to learning, sharing and networking.
- All accepted papers at the virtual conference will be presented in synchronous or asynchronous modes.
- Interactive Questions and Answers sessions will follow each paper presentation. Interactivity between speakers, moderators and attendees will be implemented both via voice and text.
- Virtual Poster Presentation Sessions will also be held.
- Networking Opportunities will be organized.
The conference is soliciting state-of-the-art papers in the field of innovative approaches to science education. The topics in the New Perspectives in Science Education Conference 2021 include, but are not confined, to the following areas:
- Biomedical Science Education
- Chemistry Education
- Curriculum Development
- Educational Strategies
- Engineering Education
- Enhancing Students’ Motivation
- Extra Curricula Activities
- Pre-Service Teacher’s Professional Development
- Preschool and Primary Education
- Science and Environment
- Science and Society
- Special Needs
- STEM Education
- Student's Assessment
- Training of Science Teachers
Extended Deadline for submitting Abstracts: 12 February 2021
URL : https://conference.pixel-online.net/.../virtual_conference.php
résumés : https://conference.pixel-online.net/.../acceptedabstracts.php
mot(s) clé(s) : didactique, sciences