Executive Agency for Higher Education, Research, Development and Innovation Funding (UEFISCDI)
in partnership with University Politehnica of Bucharest (UPB), the National University of Political Science and Public Administration (SNSPA) and University of Bucharest (UB)
The Future of Higher Education – Bologna Process Researchers Conference (FOHE-BPRC) has already established itself as a landmark in the European higher education environment. While acknowledging the efforts and achievements so far at EHEA level, the Paris Ministerial Communiqué highlights the need to “intensify cross-disciplinary and cross-border cooperation”. One of the ways to achieve this objective is to develop more efficient peer-learning activities, involving policymakers and other stakeholders from as many member states as possible.
2020 marks 21 years of Bologna Process and 10 years of EHEA. It is a good moment to not only look in the past and reflect on all that was achieved but more importantly, to shape directions for the following years. With the Paris Communiqué, the BFUG has already been mandated with putting forward priorities for the next decade, however these would benefit from a wider input throughout the entire higher education community.
The conference is part of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) official calendar of events and conferences, promoting and sustaining the development of EHEA. It aims at providing a unique forum for dialogue between researchers, experts and policy makers in the field of higher education.
1. Furthering the internationalization of higher education: particular challenges in the EHEA
2. Access and success for every learner in higher education
3. Advancing learning and teaching in the EHEA: innovation, links with research, and cooperation with the ERA
4. The future of EHEA – principles, challenges and ways forward
5. Bologna Process in the global higher education arena. Going digital?