The Department of Education and Learning of the University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland invites researchers and professionals in the field of positive psychology, well-being and education to submit proposals for an international conference on well-being in education systems, organised by the Competence centre for Innovation and Research on Education Systems.
Proposals are welcome from all fields of research, especially education, positive psychology and well-being on the following topics:
- Monitoring well-being in school communities;
- Prevention policies and activities;
- Methodological approaches and instruments for measuring well-being;
- The well-being of students, teachers and school personnel;
- School climate and well-being;
- Physical school environment and well-being;
- Well-being and transitions through education systems and beyond;
- Experiences and practices in promoting well-being at school.
- Emanuele Berger, Dipartimento dell’educazione della cultura e dello sport “Well-being promotion in Ticino schools”
- Fabian Gander, University of Zurich “Positive Psychology Interventions: Are they effective for increasing well-being?”
- “The school socioeducational environment model: background, utility and evolution”