The focus of this bilingual (ENG-FRE) conference is the dynamic interplay between various societal actors at a time when social and political developments across the globe challenge the very fabric of today’s multicultural societies. The conference aims to create an active and open forum for all who are connected to intercultural education and related fields, including theorists, practitioners, and students. The forum is organized under a series of strands.
1. Diversity in education
2. Diversity in the work place
3. Migration and mobility : policies and practice
4. Diversity in the media and arts
5. Social justice in health, education and the workplace
6. Religious diversity and extremisms