The AEEE Conference 2018 is an international gathering of educators and researchers with professional interests in all aspects of economics and business education in Europe and worldwide.
A special feature of our conferences is the diverse spectrum of participants from all areas of economics education. The two largest groups are teachers – mainly at secondary level – in the fields of economics, business studies or related disciplines and university-based researchers who study economics education. Contributions are generally expected to be interesting, accessible and beneficial to both groups.
The conference will feature four themes:
- Business economics, financial literacy and entrepreneurship,
- The economy and society: including sustainable development (including the circular economy), the shared economy, co-operative and not-for-profit ventures,
- Alternative teaching approaches,
- Areas not covered by the other three themes.
- Pall Rikhardsson Phd
Pall Rikhardsson PhD has over 25 years practical and academic experience with performance management, information technology and sustainability in a wide variety of industries and settings around the world.
- Professor Dr Michael Wohlgemuth: Brexit, populism and the future of Europe
Michael Wohlgenuth is economist and director, Open Europe Berlin.
- Professor Inge Røpke
Inge Røpke is Professor with Specific Responsibilities at Aalborg University, Copenhagen (The Technical Faculty of IT and Design, Department of Planning, Sustainable design and transition, Center for Design, Innovation and Sustainable Transitions).